Consider a career at Adecco.
As a world leader in staffing, Adecco helps people shape their careers, their teams and their companies in whatever way works best for them. And now, you can change your career for the better by helping others do the same. We continuously seek the best and brightest and we are dedicated to helping them develop their careers and achieve their goals. If you are driven to succeed beyond expectations in your career and produce results that truly impact others in a positive way, we would love to speak with you.
Combining niche industry expertise with the size and scale of Adecco SA, the world leader in workforce solutions, Adecco Group North America is made up of several specialty divisions that align with the unique needs of our clients.
We have branch opportunities nationwide, including recruiting, sales and management positions. Click here to view and apply for our available branch positions.
Our corporate offices in Rochester, NY, Melville, NY and Jacksonville, FL are also hiring, and include accounting & finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, legal, procurement, corporate operations, administration and national accounts positions. Click here to view and apply for our available corporate positions.
Better work, better life.
Beyond the personal satisfaction you’ll gain by helping others, we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- And much more!
Our people promise.
- We are passionate about the people who deliver our service.
- Our people are our most important resource in providing superior satisfaction to our consultants, associates and clients.
- We apply our core values of service, integrity, dignity and respect, accountability, growing talent, financial responsibility and operations excellence to support, nurture and provide the maximum benefit to our talented, committed people.
- We are dedicated to creating a climate where the different perspectives that diversity brings are valued, with the goal of enhancing the company and the quality of life for our colleagues.
- We demonstrate this commitment in many ways each and every day including regular colleague surveys, interactive team meetings, and various recognition and talent management programs.
Click here for a list of our available internal positions, and be on your way to an outstanding career with Adecco Group!