To become a great leader, you need innovative ideas, in-depth knowledge and great vision. But above all, you a team of employees willing to work hard for you and turn your ideas, knowledge and vision into reality.
Our upcoming webinar will help inspire your team, improve your management skills and become an even better leader.
Lessons in leadership: Management techniques that work
Monday, October 15, 2:00pm EST
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Ways to determine what your employees REALLY need from you
- How to coach success and encourage individual development for your team members
- Strategies for fostering a unified and organized team
- Tips for communicating more effectively with your employees
- Time management skills that will improve your ability to handle challenging workflows
David Adams, Vice President of Learning and Development at Adecco Group North America
About the presenter:
David Adams has more than two decades of experience in the staffing industry with an extensive background in sales, recruiting, customer service and management. David has been part of the Adecco Group for more than 15 years and he has held a number of leadership roles throughout North America. In his current role, he is responsible for implementing, developing and refining the company’s learning and development initiatives.