In 2012, the U.S. economy showed signs of a slow and staggered recovery as an average of 32,000 new jobs were created every month. However, as we transition to 2013, there are many reasons – increased hiring activity, positive economic indicators and rising employee productivity – to believe that the year ahead will be one of growth and success.
In our upcoming webinar, we’ll explore these reasons and take an in-depth look at the current and future state of the U.S. labor market to help you prepare for the year ahead.
2013 Job Market Perspectives
Topics we'll cover include:
- A recap of the workforce trends and economic activity that defined 2012
- How the results of the presidential election will influence the labor market in the year ahead
- The most important factors for fueling growth in 2013
- Projected employment trends for 2013, including a breakdown of the most in-demand jobs by location and industry
- The impact of an increasingly global economy on the U.S. workforce
- The results of our Job Market Perspectives poll, which reveals how leaders at small, medium and large businesses really feel about the economy
Tuesday, February 19, 2:00pm EST
Janette Marx, Senior Vice President, Adecco Staffing
About the presenter:
Janette Marx has been a distinguished member of Adecco for more than 17 years. She was recently named the National Senior Vice President for Adecco Professional Staffing and is leading sales, operations, training, development and recruiting efforts for Adecco Engineering & Technical and Adecco Medical & Science. Janette’s extensive experience and impressive track record within the staffing industry has been recognized by a multitude of awards, including the Adecco Presidential Leadership Award. She is a sought-after expert on the economy and job market, serving as a regular commentator with The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Bloomberg Business week and the Fox Business Network.