Take a look at what’s now and what’s next for job salaries in the office, industrial, engineering, technical, IT, and accounting and finance industries.
The post-recession economy, long the subject of discussion and debate, is no longer a theory — it’s a reality. This new norm is reflected in today’s workforce, which works differently, thinks differently and behaves differently than ever before. Now, companies across the country and across all leading industries are realizing that it needs to be compensated differently too.
With the 2014 Adecco Salary Guide, you can quickly get caught up with today’s salary expectations and tomorrow’s salary trends in order to recruit new talent and retain your best employees.
The most accurate, up-to-date collection of job salary data available anywhere.
Adecco connects more people to more jobs every day than any other staffing firm, and the information in our guide reflects the real-world salaries used to generate thousands of connections between candidates and leading companies across the country. Unlike other guides that only use publicly available data that is updated once a year, the data in our guide is real and dynamic — just like your workforce. Based off this data, the guide features:
- Average base salaries broken up by job, region (Northeast, Middle-Atlantic, Midwest, South and West) and company size.
- Variances to help you calculate salaries in specific metro areas throughout the country.
- Job descriptions for thousands of today’s most critical positions.
The only salary guide with expert guidance.
In addition to the facts and figures you need to drive successful salary negotiations, the guide also features insightful commentary from David Lewin, the Neil. H. Jacoby Chair in Management at the UCLA Anderson School of Management. Professor Lewin, a world-renowned expert, author and speaker on HR strategy, business performance and employee engagement, shared his thoughts and suggestions for building a strong workforce for today and tomorrow. Some of the topics he touches upon include:
- How young workers are struggling to pay off loans and what that means to you
- How the recession impacted mature workers and what kinds of jobs they’re looking for as a result
- The shift to pay-for-performance compensation models
- And more!
Insights beyond salaries.
We partnered with Harris® Interactive to conduct extensive research across multiple industries to bring you workforce culture data on employees, including:
- How employees feel about their current jobs
- What employees want and expect from their next opportunities
- The future of the workforce
Request your free copy!
Our 2014 Salary Guide has the information you need to stay competitive in an ever-evolving workforce environment, and the salary data you need to build a winning team for your company. Don't miss out on this free resource from the world leader in recruiting – request your copy now!
Download your free copy of our 2014 Salary Guide now »