A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician in South Charleston for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Maintenance technician positions require candidates to be responsible for the support of production and process operations in order maximize equipment uptime. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
Experience- 6 months to one year experience in facility/equipment maintenance and recent forklift experience preferred.
Skills- Requires knowledge of machines used in production. Duties include manual labor, outside cleanup, constructing/tearing down shelving units, using cordless drills and other basic tools requiring basic mechanical skills.
Working Conditions- Position requires the ability to bend, twist, reach, perform repetitive arm movements, lift up to 50 pounds, stand on concrete for extended periods of time, work manadatory overtime, and withstand temperatures of up to 100 degrees.
1st shift opening available, candidate must be able to work Saturday and Sunday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other maintenance related opportunities with Adecco.
If you have previously applied with an Adecco office, please do not complete an application online, but simply contact us at 937-237-1831