all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Look Up Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Way to Work™ Careerathon
Adecco jobs for you
Assembler 3 - Preeti Singh
Industrial & Manufacturing
*Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operation on complex Ultrsound Systems and /or sub-assemblies. Interpret Assembly Instruction, bill of material, wiring diagram and PCB/OEM configuration matrix to determine Ultrsound System compatibility and then makes appropriate changes to the system. Make mechanical adjustments to meet set standards. Repair mechanical and cosmetic defects.
*Must have good communication skills and the ability to read and interpret Assembly Instructions, wiring diagrams, configuration matrix, bill of materials and other established Philips documentation.
*have ability to effectively utilizea wide variety of battery, eletrical and manually operated hand tools.
• Perform Mechanical/ Electrical assembly of systems, system modules, and system OEM's following written documentation.
• Document material defects in database.
• Assignments are moderately complex in nature and require judgment to resolve problems and make routine recommendations.
• Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to read and interpret Assembly Instructions, wiring diagrams, configuration matrix, bill of materials, and other established documentation.
• Must have ability to effectively utilize a wide variety of pneumatic, air, battery, electrical and manually operated hand tools. Must have good interpersonal skills and work effectively on a team.
• Practice and adhere to GMP and other department policies.
• Strength -- The ability to lift objects up to 40lbs from the floor up to a height of 48” and vise versa.
• Manual Dexterity -- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
• Near Vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
• Finger Dexterity -- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
• Visualization -- The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state