A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Tester/Machine Operators in Minnetonka, MN for a contract to hire opportunity. Tester positions require attention to detail, previous experience working with chemicals and a strong machine operation background. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be supplemented as necessary.
1. Inspects sepralator dimensions against specifications
2. Tests and records performance of sepralators
3. Processes Manual Reviews
4. Completes testing logs and enters data
5. Packages sepralators after testing
6. Performs special testing as required
7. Observes all health and safety rules
8. Performs any additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
***1st shift: Monday – Friday 6AM – 2PM
***2nd shift: Monday – Friday 2PM – 10PM
***3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday 10 PM - 6 AM
**This is a contract-to-hire opportunity***
- 3+ years of machine operating, machine set up, and troubleshooting experience
- Able to read performance specifications and compare to actual results
- Able to perform calculations of recorded data
- Must have a strong mathematical aptitude
- Must be familiar with Windows computer format/SAP
- Learns, understands, and is able to implement all policies, practices, and procedures
- Must provide proof of high school degree or equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer that offers one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers: medical, dental, vision care, holiday pay, anniversary bonus opportunities, 401(k) savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and free skills training!