all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Pharmacy Technician Positions
Oklahoma City, OK
Medical & Science
$14.68 - $14.68 Hourly
Positions starting soon----apply now!!!
******Long Term Contract Positions--$14.68 per hour****
***** Benefits available immediately to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday Pay, Weekly Pay & More****
Adecco has partnered with a National Healthcare Group to staff Licensed Pharmacy Technicians. These positions will be responsible for answering incoming calls, making outbound calls to patients, physicians, and pharmacists through high level of customer service. In a call center setting, a pharmacy technician may handle up to 100+ calls per day.
Duties to include:
* Using established criteria and guidelines, the Pharmacy Technician receives and processes prior authorization requests made by providers and members for medications not inherently covered on a member's prescription drug plan.
*Answer prior authorization inquiry calls as well as research and resolve formulary and benefit issues using the appropriate reference material.
*Resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
*Performs other duties as assigned by management.
*Handles inbound phone requests and gathers member data to provide to information for Pharmacist consultations
****These positions start Soon-----$14.68 per hour---apply today ****
IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN REGISTERED WITH ADECCO OR OLSTEN AT ANY POINT IN THE PAST PLEASE CONTACT YOU LOCAL OFFICE BEFORE COMPLETING A NEW APPLICATION.
* MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE/VALID OKLAHOMA PHARMACY TECH LICENSE OR NATIONAL CERTIFIED BOARD LICENSE
* Prior Pharmacy Technician work experience preferred but not required! Recent graduates welcome
* Previous Customer Service or Call Center setting experience
* Basic Windows PC applications knowledge
* High School Diploma/GED
* Available to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 5a-7p Monday through Sunday.
* Must be able to pass a national background check and drug screen test
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state