Director of HIM needed ASAP in South Texas!!!! Looking for motivated go-getters with positive personalities. This is a full-time, permanent position in an acute care hospital size being approx. 250-300 beds. We need candidates with outstanding communication skills, who can interface with physicians, executives, and staff. Looking for someone who is an ace with conflict resolution and expert at interacting both professionally and compassionately with colleagues. Someone with a curious mind, coding skills, and keen with analyzing data will be successful in this role.
Very competitive salary and benefits offered. Outstanding package!! Reports to hospital's CFO. Remarkable CFO who will partner with you to complete and exceed goals.
We are interviewing for this position IMMEDIATELY!
Director of HIM Requirements:
*RHIA or RHIT
*2+ years in a Director level role at a similar sized hospital
* Must have experience developing policies & procedures, and having outstanding physician relations
* Experience managing 30-40 direct reports.
* Strong clinical background is highly desired.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Organized with superb documentation skills
* Need someone with high energy, excitable personality, a real go getter.
* Motivated, hard worker, dedicated, professional, results oriented.
* Flexible and ability to think fast.
*Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
Please note: When applying please note position is in the South TX area. If you are not a local resident, must be willing to relocate or commute.
When applying, please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements. Best wishes!