The book is closed on 2012 and now is the time to make sure that 2013 is a successful chapter in your career and your life. Our upcoming webinar can help.
We’ll provide the tools and strategies you need to open up new opportunities, achieve new milestones and advance in your career.
Jump start your career in the new year
- How to create a strategic career plan and keep your job search in focus
- Five critical components of a job search toolkit
- The importance of creating a professional portfolio in order to stand out from the crowd
- How to tap into the career gold mine of social media
- Ways to turn your blog into a professional advantage
Thursday, January 10 at 2:00pm EST
Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, is the founder and CEO of All Things Admin, which provides training, mentoring and resources to administrative professionals throughout the world. Julie serves as an enthusiastic mentor, speaker and author, applying her administrative expertise and passion for lifelong learning to help admins around the world become more effective. Julie is the author of the new book, “The Innovative Admin,” a guide to embracing innovative thinking and becoming invaluable to your boss, your co-workers and your company.
Register for our webinar now!