Can you 3-way match like no other? Are you an Accounts Payable Premier Professional? Our customer, the fastest growing fortune 500 in the Twin Cities area, is looking for a temp to perm Accounts Payable Clerk who is a master of Communication, Multi-tasking, is Technically Savvy with MS Excel. If you are not afriad to work in a busy, demanding environment in return for getting to grow with one of the best fortune 500s in the area, apply today!! A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related Business Field is required.
Accounts Payable Clerk - in Eagan, MN.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will support the processing of operational expenses in a timely manner. This objective includes the research, inquiry, and resolution of payments processed to sustain accuracy of invoices. Because this position could take on some leadership duties, qualified individuals should have great communication and leadership personality traits.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for an Accounts Payable Clerk include but are not limited to:
• Completing the final edit validation for Accounts Payable processing
• Maintaining the data from the vendor master to the vendor payment of invoices and credits for NA business units
• Researching invoices
• Matching invoice to check
• Auditing and reviewing documents in computer systems and match with check documents - SOX control
• Ensuring payments are valid
• Assisting with some mailroom duties as needed
• Reconciling or noting and reporting discrepancies found in records
Accounts Payable Clerk requirements are:
• Bachelor's degree is a must - if you are close to graduation (within the next 6 months or so) in a related field please apply.
• 1 - 3 years previous experience in Accounts Payable, and /or Accounts Receivable, customer service, finance or accounting, multi-tasking or additional level of education
• Attention to detail, understanding of company policies and procedures, as well as compliance with SOX and other legal requirements are key to this role.
• Computer skills - Strong Excel, Word, and Outlook skills are a must
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Quick learner
Hard Knowledge/Skill Set Abilities:
-Excel- within Excel (pivot tables, H/V lookup, maintain a spreadsheet, data input.)
-Word- within word ( create clean, clear documents, ability to respond to business emails, comprehension, grammar, proper word usage, sentence structure, formatting and editing.)
-Outlook- within Outlook (ability to check email, maintain multiple email boxes, work through emails and complete on a daily basis.)
-WPM- Must be able to type quickly and accurately. 10key skills are a must as this person is responsible for entering data at a past pace and must ensure accuracy.
Soft Knowledge/Skill Set Abilities:
-Communication- verbal, written, email.
-Motivation- Team mentality, working together on a daily basis, attending to fires quickly with a mindful approach, absorbing/retaining new information as this person could help in others areas as needed.
-Problem Solving- The ability to catch incorrect items and the ability to figure out what may have caused the error on a daily basis.
-Multitasking- The ability to switch gears quickly, pick up and stop, and go back and forth in order to complete work.
-Follow through- the ability to have great follow through as interruptions happen frequently.
Office Hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other Accounts Payable - A/P - Accounting opportunities with Adecco.
Apply today and take your career to the next level!