Adecco’s Recruitment Center of Excellence has an immediate opening for an AR Collections with mortgage escrow experience on a 5 Month opportunity with a leading company in Portland, OR.
Pay rate: TBA
This position will be concentrated in AR Collections Contacts other departments, customers, and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
* Prepares and verifies various standard accounting entries for financial data processing system
* Reconciles report discrepancies and problems
* Utilizes adding machine or desk calculator
* Collection of delinquent invoices through the analysis of A/R again and utilization of the Oracle Advanced Collections Module
* Maintenance of customer address and submission of changes to the GAB
* Resesarch of unidentified payments deposited to the lockbox locations by identification of potential uninvoiced items in FAST
* Resolution of day to day phone and email inquires from customers
* Credit balance
* Invoice and payment adjustments
* Refund and write off requests
* Must be organized and self motivated to contact clients via email or phone
* Will utilize a variety of software including; Oracle, Office Suite and FAST
* Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in general accounting, accounts receivable, collections
* Must be proficient in MS Excel in the intermediate to advanced level
* Oracle skills and experience preferred but not required
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2 year related experience
* Industry experience preferred by not required
* AR Collections experience preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or email directly to Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org, 866-892-5140, ext.241#.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.