Adecco's Honda Alliance Office is looking to recruit and train reliable workers for the Manufacturing Career Program (MCP), which offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable manufacturing experience and training at a world class manufacturer - Honda of America Manufacturing, Inc. Adecco's Honda Alliance Office has a high demand for ALL shifts position in the coming weeks. Don't let this opportunity zoom past!
General Tasks a Production Associates may perform during a regular 8 hour work day:
30-55 second cycles - 475 vehicles
- Assemble vehicles on assembly line - continuous gripping, fine motor skills
- Push - Pull of carts - average 50lbs of force to move
- Potential frequent overhead and forward reaching
- Repetitive lifting and carrying parts
- Frequent climbing in and out of vehicles
- Continuous bending, stooping and squatting
As a full-time Adecco Associate you will have access to:
- Long-term employment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Long-term employment
- Competitive wages starting at $13.00 with $.25 cent tenure increases at 1,3,6,12 & 18 Months
- $0.90 Shift differential
- Overtime pay is paid at time and a half over 8 hours each day and Saturdays; Sunday double time
- Eligible for $100 Attendance Bonus each month (specific qualifications apply)
- Eligible for 7 paid holidays and paid shutdown (specific qualifications apply)
- Eligible for vacation bonus (specific qualifications apply)
- On-site Adecco support
- Paid days after 1 year
If you have the flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shift at the Honda of America., Mfg., Inc., East Liberty Plant, or the Marysville Auto Plant, Adecco is hiring now! Please apply on-line at www.adeccousa.com/honda.Plant locations are in Marysville and East Liberty, Ohio.
At Adecco, we partner with you through every step of our placement process to help identify the position that best meets your needs. In addition, we offer a number of unique programs to help you prepare for your next career move. It's all part of our goal to be your trusted career advisor. Let us jumpstart your career - visit adeccousa.com/honda and apply today!
- Must submit to a drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- No terminations from an employer within the last 3 years
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
Salary Low: $13.00
Salary High: $15.40
Wage Type: Hourly
Education Level: High School
Years Experience: Entry Level
Ready to apply?
To start the application process, please click here. Remember to enter zip code 43040 and select 5887 for the office number.