Adecco is looking to recruit and train reliable workers for the Manufacturing Career Program (MCP), which offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable manufacturing experience and training at a world class manufacturer – Honda of America Mfg., Inc.
What's in it for you?
As an Adecco Associate, you will have access to:
- Long-term employment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Monetary bonuses
- Competitive wages with tenure increases
- Overtime pay
- Monthly attendance bonuses
- Opportunity to enter Honda of America Mfg., Inc. hiring process
- Performance feedback
- Shutdown pay
- Uniforms provided
- On-site Adecco support
We have a wide range of job opportunities, but we also partner with our candidates through every step of our placement process to help identify the position that best meets their needs. In addition, we offer a number of unique programs to help candidates and associates prepare for their next career move. Our staffing professionals take a true consultative approach to your career counseling. Quite simply, our goal is to be a trusted career advisor to help you achieve better work, better life.
Are you qualified?
For an opportunity to join our team, the minimum qualifications for consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Passing grades on math, reading, and interpersonal skill evaluations
- Acceptable criminal background check and drug screen results
- Acceptable work history for the last 3 years
Ready to apply?
To start the application process, please click here. Remember to enter zip code 43040 and select 5887 for the office number.