Adecco offers one of the most complete contingent workforce benefits programs in the industry. Once on position, you will have access to a comprehensive group medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, select paid holidays (based on accrued hours), skills training and other free career counseling services.
Direct Deposit and the Citibank Payroll Card are the preferred methods of payment. Complete the Easy Pay Authorization form provided to you by your Adecco representative. Your pay is deposited into the bank account of your choice.
Benefits of direct deposit
- More convenience and security than a paper check
- Your funds will be available for your immediate use upon receipt by your bank
- The option to have your funds deposited into a checking or savings account
- Free checking or reduced account fees at some banks or financial institutions
It is your responsibility to contact your bank to verify funds were deposited to your account prior to using the funds. Adecco will not be responsible for overdrafts on your account.
Benefits of Citibank Pay Card
- Flexibility – the Citibank Pay Card gives you greater access to your cash and more purchasing power – online or in person.
- Convenience – payroll funds are automatically deposited onto your card every payday, so there is no need to pick up your checks in our office or wait to receive them in the mail.
- Savings – no more paying fees at check-cashing stores! You can withdraw your pay for FREE once per pay period from select ATM locations.
View your pay advice on-line or print a copy by logging on to the Electronic Pay Stubs website at http://epayroll.theworknumber.com/adecco
You may receive this information by calling toll free 800.978.3729.
While working in a position at Honda of America Mfg., Inc., the pay week is from Thursday - Wednesday. Payday is the Wednesday following the completion of a work week. An advantage of Direct Deposit is that funds may be available as early as the Friday after completion of a work week (if your bank is open and processes the funds).
Contact information for payroll-related questions
Adecco offers a unique payroll experience to its employees. We have a state-of-the-art service center open 5 days a week from 8:30am to 8:30pm, EST for real time assistance with your payroll related questions.
Should you have any questions regarding your paycheck, please contact:
Rochester Shared Services Center