Always exercise due care while working. Most accidents can be prevented with proper caution — whether in an office or industrial environment. All unsafe working conditions should be reported immediately to your Adecco Client Program Supervisor. Make safety a priority in the work environment.
Call Adecco immediately:
- If you are asked to perform work which was not part of your initial job description.
- If you believe that your working conditions are unsafe.
- If you are injured while on position.
Become familiar with Honda’s safety procedures and equipment.
If you are injured on the job:
- Notify your Adecco Client Program Supervisor immediately
- If the physician indicates you cannot return to your regular job, notify your Adecco Client Program Supervisor immediately.
- Contact your Adecco Client Program Supervisor after each medical appointment to report on your progress.
- Provide a Doctor's Release Form to your Adecco Client Program Supervisor prior to returning to work.
- Participate in the Adecco STEP Program to facilitate your early return to work. We make it a policy to get injured employees back to work subject to their current physical capabilities, as soon as the doctor permits it.
- Return to work as soon as your doctor provides full or partial release to do so. If you fail to return to work (on either partial or full duty as allowed by your doctor) this may be considered a voluntary quit, or “No Show/No Call” and you will be subject to termination.