Adecco offers one of the most complete temporary employee benefits programs in the industry. Once on assignment, you'll have access to a comprehensive group medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, service bonuses, select paid holidays (based on accrued hours), skills training and other free career counseling services.
Direct Deposit and the Citibank Payroll Card are the preferred methods of payment. Complete the Easy Pay Authorization form provided to you by your Adecco representative. Your pay will be deposited into the bank account of your choice.
Benefits of direct deposit
- More convenience and security than a paper check
- Your funds will be available for your immediate use upon receipt by your bank
- The option to have your funds deposited into a checking or savings account
- Free checking or reduced account fees at some banks or financial institutions
It is your responsibility to contact your bank to verify funds were deposited to your account prior to using the funds. Adecco will not be responsible for overdrafts on your account.
Benefits of Citibank pay card
- Flexibility – The Citibank Pay Card gives you greater access to your cash and more purchasing power – online or in person.
- Convenience – Payroll funds are automatically deposited onto your card every payday, so no need to pick up your checks in our office or wait to receive them in the mail.
- Savings – No more paying fees at check-cashing stores! You can withdraw your pay for FREE once per pay period from select ATM locations.
Pay stub options
Adecco's preferred method for providing you with your weekly pay stub is electronic. If you reside in AL, AR, KY, LA, MS, MO, NE, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, NV and enroll in direct deposit you will automatically be enrolled in the electronic pay stub program. If you reside in states other than those listed above you are encouraged to enroll in the electronic pay stub program.
- View your pay advice on-line or print a copy by logging on to the Electronic Pay Stubs website at https://paperlesspay.talx.com/adecco
- You may receive this information by calling toll free 1.800.978.3729.
When you are paid
Payday is Friday following the week that you worked unless otherwise notified in writing. Direct Deposit funds will be available on Friday. Please note: timecard deadline and payment schedules will sometimes vary by area.
Contact information for Payroll-related questions
Adecco offers a unique payroll experience to its employees. We have a state of the art shared services center open 5 days a week from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm EST for real time assistance with your payroll related questions.
Should you have any questions regarding your paycheck contact:
Rochester Shared Services Center