Adecco offers a temporary employee benefits programs. Once on assignment, you'll have access to an affordable group preventative medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, select paid holidays (based on accrued hours), skills training and other free career counseling services.
Direct Deposit and the Money Network Voluntary Debit Card Program are the preferred methods of payment. Complete the Easy Pay Authorization form provided to you by your Adecco Representative. Your pay will be deposited into the bank account of your choice.
Benefits of direct deposit
- More convenience and security than a paper check
- Your funds will be available for your immediate use upon receipt by your bank
- The option to have your funds deposited into a checking or savings account
- Free checking or reduced account fees at some banks or financial institutions
It is your responsibility to contact your bank to verify funds were deposited to your account prior to using the funds. Adecco will not be responsible for overdrafts on your account.
Benefits of Money Network Voluntary Debit Card Program
- Flexibility – The Money Network Voluntary Debit Card Program gives you greater access to your cash and more purchasing power – online or in person. You can access your pay either through the Money Network Voluntary Debit Card Program or a Money Network Check.
- Convenience – Payroll funds are automatically deposited onto your card every payday, so no need to pick up your checks in our office or wait to receive them in the mail.
- Savings – Thousands of no fee in-network ATMs and check cashing facilities available nationwide.
Pay stub options
Adecco's preferred method for providing you with your weekly pay stub is electronic. If you reside in AL, AR, KY, LA, MS, MO, NE, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX, NV and enroll in direct deposit you will automatically be enrolled in the electronic pay stub program. If you reside in states other than those listed above you are encouraged to enroll in the electronic pay stub program.
- View your pay advice on-line or print a copy by logging on to the Electronic Pay Stubs website at https://paperlesspay.talx.com/adecco OR
- You may receive this information by calling toll free 1.800.978.3729.
When you are paid
Payday is Friday following the week that you worked unless otherwise notified in writing. Direct Deposit funds will be available on Friday. Please note: timecard deadline and payment schedules will sometimes vary by area.
Contact information for payroll related questions
Adecco offers a unique payroll experience to its employees. We have a state of the art shared services center open 5 days a week from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm EST for real time assistance with your payroll related questions.
Should you have any questions regarding your paycheck contact:
Adecco Shared Services Center