Adecco is assisting a local leading organization in recruiting to fill Electronic Installer - Assembly jobs in Queens, NY. This for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As an Electronic Installer you will be required to work with small hand tools and install electronic device in autos. Experience installing sound systems, satelite dish and cable, car alarms are related skill sets that will be a good fit this role. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Electronic Installer - Assembly job include:
- Basic to complex installation of electronic device in autos, soldering using keen eye sight to install.
- Use of a various tools and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and reassembly and installation of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot/repair electronic items
- 1 year experience
- Must be able to read schematics
We have openings Monday - Friday with start times generally from 8am to 5pm, 7AM to 3PM, 3PM to 11PM
Overtime may be required based on client request.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electronic Installer - Assembly job in Queens, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco or call Luci at 718 459-8300 for more details.