WAREHOUSE CLERKS FOR ENTRY LEVEL WORK ON 2ND AND 3RD SHIFTS IN THE GAP AREA.
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking Entry Level - Warehouse General Labor workers in Gap, PA. These positions are long-term temporary to hire opportunities for the right candidates.
Entry Level - Warehouse General Labor candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Warehouse General Labor workers include but are not limited to:
• Shipping cartons, organizing and preparing them for the next process
• Lifting up to 20 lbs
• Picking and Packing orders
Warehouse General Labor candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift and lift up to 30 lbs
• All positions require drug and background screenings.
• These positions are long-term for candidates that have good attendance and are quick learners
We have openings on both the second and third shifts.
Pay for this position is $10.50/hr plus overtime as needed. These are temporary-to-hire opportunities.
Click on “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this position or any other Entry Level - Warehouse General Labor related opportunities with Adecco or call 717-299-3216.
If you, your friends, and family are interested, please apply online via the Apply Now button. Please enter our BRANCH CODE: 1086 when selecting an Adecco office.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Smoke/Drug Free Workplace