Our customer, a leading aerospace and defense supplier with locations across the US is searching for an Export Compliance Manager. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity. The company is well established and has a 25 year successful track record.
Position Details: Direct Hire
Position: Export Compliance Manager
Hours: 8am to 5 pm
Pay Rates: $45-55,000 per year D.O.E.
Coordinates activities of shipping division, maintenance of export compliance including U.S. Customs documentation; DOS export licenses, TAA’s, registration.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Determines and applies the appropriate individual export license based on information provided from the customers formal order sheet.
• Applies for appropriate export licenses via DOS online system.
• Maintains residual balance amounts for each blanket export license.
• Keeps and maintains DSP-5 Application log book.
• Maintains Export License Register for compliance purposes.
• Collects information from vendor/customer, research individually or through consultants for export license filing.
• Monitors export license status for updating purposes.
• Processing and application of TAA’s for company marketing and exporting.
• Interface extensively with internal/external customer base for maintenance of export compliance profiles.
• Prepare invoices according to shipping instruction from customer by using in-house system (Quickbooks). Receives payment against invoices in Quickbooks.
• Arranges shipping details such as export licenses, customs declaration, import declarations, assessment of inland freight charges.
• MUST HAVE Military goods and/or aerospace export experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required. A minimum of 4+ years related experience
How to Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunity with Adecco.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.