Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Assembler in Smithfield. This position is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Assembler include but are not limited to the following:
* Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
* Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
* Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
* Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
Candidates must meet the following Assembler requirements for consideration:
* High school diploma or GED.
* Requires 0-2 years of assembly experience.
* Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
* Able to work independently and with others
* Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check.
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Assembly related opportunities with Adecco.