Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Manufacturing Warehouse - Material Handler job in Midland, NC. This is a fantastic opportunity. As a Warehouse - Material you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in support of the manufacturing and assembly of products. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
• Perform a variety of duties in support of the manufacturing and assembly of products
• Responsible for operating and assisting the machine operator, performing quality control, detail oriented
• Must be able to work 12 hour rationing shift 7am - 7pm 7pm -7am
• Overtime is required
• Must have Manufacturing or Warehouse experience
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to work 1st AND 3rd shift and weekends. This is a rotating schedule (swing shift) from (Monday-Sunday) from 7am to 7pm; 7pm to 7am. Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime is mandatory.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material Handler job in Midland, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled