Adecco is recruiting for a direct hire Lab Tech position for one of our top clients. Ideal candidates will need to have strong attention to detail, ability to work safely around chemicals, and strong mechanical skills. Position consists of testing and inspection or products, maintaining inventory of raw materials, labeling items, preparing samples for QC. Most positions are on 2nd shift with training on 1st.
If you have these skill sets don't let this excellent opportunity pass you by!!!
For immediate consideration complete an application online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com Through INTERNET EXPLORER or click on the link below
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in sections 1 and 3 under Join Us, use zip code 16801 to locate our branch
3. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - We make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled