Small details equals big work!
Do you have experience with fine wiring or small appliance repair? Do you enjoy hobbies which require excellent eye to hand coordination? Adecco, the World's Largest Staffing Agency, has openings for various Electronics and High Tech Manufacturers in the State College region where your special skills can set you apart! Previous soldering experience under a microscope is a plus. Interested applicants should be positive team players with excellent track records for attendance and work performance. Don't miss this great opportunity,apply today and come put your skills to the test!
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - We Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled