Put your skills to the test!
We are currently interviewing for candidates who have small assembly experience. If you have experience working with small cables, wires, or components then we could have the right opportunity for you. Micro soldering experience is a plus. These positions are long term and are with an excellent local company. Hard working people with a positive mature attitude and a good attendance track record are encouraged to apply right away!! Shifts vary. Don’t miss the chance to recharge your career! Please contact us now at 814-231-0463 for an interview.
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today!! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid.
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment.
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements.
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees.
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled