Adecco, the World's Largest Staffing Agency has an immediate opening for a Director of Accounting. Successful candidates must be able to lead all accounting activities, perform internal audit functions with direct reporting responsibilities to the Chief Executive Officer, have the ability to work independently, be highly motivated, reliable and able to manage multiple tasks.
Key responsibilities include;
1. Maintain General Ledger, reconcilement and trial balance functions.
2. Federal Reserve Bank Account Management.
3. Prepare monthly Financial Statements and statistical reports.
4. Prepare Annual Operating Budget.
5. Supervise and train Accounting Personnel and perform periodic evaluations of accounting staff.
6. Approve invoices for payment.
7. Maintain investment, fixed asset and accounts payable subsidiary ledgers.
8. Develop and maintain written Policies &Procedures pertaining to the accounting function of
Excellent salary and benefits to the best candidate who is seeking a stable, long-term position with a respectful employer. This is a temp to perm position.
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled