Adecco, the World's Largest Staffing Agency is currently interviewing people with a desire to develop their skills and talents in the Food Service Industry. The qualified individual should have prior experience working in a multi-faceted food service facility. Position may require food preparation, janitorial, dish washing, possible cashier duties.Background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - We make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled