Quality Inspector for Medical Manufacturing Company
A local Medical Manufacturing Company is currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector If you meet the qualifications listed below Please Apply Now!
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Education: High School or Trade School Graduate (or GED) minimum
- Certifications: Certified Quality Technician (ASQ CQT) would be a plus.
Minimum 3 years experience in Quality Inspection (or minimum 6 yrs in a manufacturing environment where responsible for measurement of products) and preferably in an FDA regulated environment.
Responsibilities for Quality Control Inspector include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to interpret instructions and drawings to effectively inspect product.
- Ability to utilize multiple gauges and measurement tools for inspection of manufactured components and assemblies.
- Use of math skills relative to physical measurement of product (calculations involving basic functions and some geometry/trigonometry in English and metric units)
- Knowledge of ISO, FDA and QSR concepts and guidelines preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow instructions/schedules/timelines and handle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of various MS Office applications such as: Word, Excel, and Access.
Pay for this position is $18-25/hr.
1st shift Hours 8am-4:30pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Preventative Medical Coverage
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!