A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Production/Assembly & Forklift Positions in McCalla, Al, for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to use power tools
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings 12 hour shifts up to 7 days a week.
Pay for this position is $10.00- $10.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long term opportunity, with a Temporary–to–hire possibility.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!