Insurance Servicing Representative
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an Insurance Servicing Representative in Irvine, CA. This is 4 month assignment. The hours are Monday thru Friday 7AM to 4PM. Salary is $14/HR. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Insurance Servicing Representative include:
- Performs routine item processing such as: contacting insurance carriers or agents to obtain policy information and reviewing flood insurance documents against system of record to ensure flood coverage adequacy
- Utilizes several business applications and uses appropriate technology to perform routine activities
- Maintains internal, operational, and financial controls and ensures they meet company standards
- Ensures a high quality of service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area’s internal business partners and/ or external clients.
Insurance Servicing Representative requirements are:
- HS Diploma is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in the mortgage or home insurance industry
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Intermediate computer skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other position with Adecco.