Adecco is assisting a local client for multiple packing/warehouse jobs in Piney Flats, TN. This company is an industry leader in product selling and is currently seeking experienced packers/warehouse workers for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. You may be responsible for sorting orders, labeling boxes, packaging items, and transporting products within a warehouse facility.
Responsibilities for warehouse roles include but are not limited to:
• Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks
• Making/cutting open boxes
• Labeling boxes and packing merchandise for safe shipment and delivery
• Assist with loading trucks
• Packaging kits to order specifications in a very fast paced environment
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds continuously/consistently.
• At least 1 year of recent experience in a warehouse/distribution setting
• Metal free clothing, ability to stand up to 12 hours, good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen as well as have a clean background.
• No high school diploma/GED required
We are screenings for positions on both day shift (Rotating days from 9:00AM - 9:00PM) and on the night shift (Rotating nights from 9:00PM - 9:00AM)
Pay for this position is $8.50 to $9.30/hr (according to shift) plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled