Adecco has immediate warehouse jobs for a long-term temp to hire opportunity at a local distribution center in the Piney Flats area. Duties include sorting orders, labeling boxes, packaging items, taking inventory and transporting products within a warehouse facility.
We are currently screening applicants for positions on both day shift (rotating days from 9:00am-9:00pm) and on the night shift (rotating nights from 9:00pm-9:00am)
Responsibilities for warehouse jobs include but are not limited to:
• Picking and packing products purchased for safe shipment to customers
• Making/cutting open boxes
• Labeling and counting
• Some positions require loading and un-loading trucks
• Working at a very fast pace to meet company goals
• Working in a team environment
• Some positions require computer skills
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be able to lift 1-50 pounds continuously/consistently.
• Metal free clothing, ability to stand up to 12 hours, good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• No high school diploma/GED required
• 6 months to 1 year recent experience in a warehouse/distribution setting preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled