Adecco is currently assisting a local distillery in recruiting for the Visitor Center. This is a long term temporary position that is part time. The Visitor Center position will be responsible for various related duties as listed below.
Apply Now if you meet these qualifications!
* Give Tours and Tastings on a part time basis.
* Provide an overall mellow experience to visitors through walking tours and tastings determined by schedule and/or need.
* Educate visitors on the brand, history and uniquesness. Show and explain our distillation process in addition to product knowledge. All information shared with visitors will be based on training.
* Customer Service
* Greets, assists and directs guests with various requests in a friendly and professional manner. Duties include answering phones, scheduling tours, and assisting guests in all aspects of the Visitor Center.
* Sales responsibilities include extensive product knowledge, and directing guests to products that suit their needs. Follow up with customer requests as needed.
* Operates cash register to complete customer purchases accurately. Process phone orders, or other special requests.
* Ensure work station and overall Visitor Center are kept up to cleanliness and visual standards daily.
* Daily Operational Duties
* Assist with daily opening/closing procedures such as, but not limited to: counting cash drawers and completing closing paperwork, performing AM/PM Daily Bourbon Count and entering in logs, verification of VC Daily Plan and perform daily assigned tasks as necessary. Be familiar with all VC related processes such as Gift Donation Forms, Phone Sales, Visitor Logs, Hold Processes, Damage and Transfer Forms, including where to resource frequently used information.
* Inventory and Bourbon Inventory
* Assist in processing received merchandise per VC Procedure, counting, pricing, and organization of merchandise including Bourbon and retail items accurately.
* Maintain knowledge of inventory and processes, including storage and organization of merchandise.
* Assist in bi-annual inventory, and monthly inventory duties as assigned individually, paying special attention to accuracy and timeliness of completion.
* Re-stock and organize merchandise, dust and keep VC up to visual standards as needed daily. Break down boxes, keep work areas, sales floor and stock rooms neat and tidy, and other general duties as required. Participate in Kitchen Duty rotations when assigned.
* Additional Projects/ Tasks
* Completes and takes initiative on additional projects/tasks as asked in a timely and accurate manner.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to conduct oneself in a friendly, professional and courteous manner to guests and co-workers at all times.
* Extensive knowledge of the FR Brand, History, and Products, including the ability to communicate effectively in a group setting.
* Cash handling with attention to accuracy and detail.
* Computer literate, with the ability to operate POS system and other office software.
* Strong organizational skills and the ablility to multitask.
* Strong inter-personal skills, Team Player is a must.
* Ability to apply basic business principles to daily operations.
* Effectively manage inventory procedures, with attention to accuracy.
* Capable to provide tours throughout the operating distillery and grounds.
* Ability to lift 10 pounds at the minimum.
If you are interested in this distillery opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco "Apply Now"!
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. Adecco is also an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Part Time including availability to work Saturday and Sunday required
• Primary Responsibilities:
o Customer Service
o Tours and tastings
o Daily Operation Duties including end of day closing/reconciliation and general clean-up activity
• Secondary Responsibilities:
o Control of inventory
o Restocking activity
• Individual Responsibilities:
o Maintain visitor logs
o Maintain tasting room items and inventory
Availability for weekend work is required. Typical hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-S; 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Sunday. Current pay rate is $11.00. Prior customer service type experience would be very helpful.