A local organization is currently seeking Machine Operators, press operators, powder coaters for a long term temporary to hire opportunity In Georgetown Ohio. Machine operators must be available for any shift any day. Must be able to stand and bend for entire shift.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for machine operators include but are not limited to:
• Press operation experience, spot welding using keen eye sight
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
: Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
Pay for this position is $11 per hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other machine operator opportunities with Adecco.