A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Machine Operators in Lincoln, NE for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Machine Operator positions require candidates to work with various machines and tools as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for machine operator roles include but are not limited to:
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Exposure to fiberglass, composites and resins
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Positive attendance record
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Ability to use power tools
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Schedule: Rotating 12 hour shifts - 36 hours and 48 hours every other week. Times: 7:00am – 7:30pm or 7:00pm to 7:30am.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr for days or $11.75/hr for overnights. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Monthly Production Bonuses
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.