A local leading organization is currently seeking Assembly Operators and Inspectors in Lincoln, NE for a long-term opportunity. These positions require candidates to work with various machines, inspect products for quality as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for machine operator roles include but are not limited to:
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Inspect products for defects and quality
• Restock supplies
• Support machine operations
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Positive attendance record
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We are currently filling positions for 1st shift (Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:00pm) 2nd shift (Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11pm) and 3rd shift (Sunday - Thursday from 11:00pm - 7:00am).
Pay for this position is $9.00/hr. This is a long-term contract position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.