Assembly Operator – Manufacturing
A leading manufacturing organization is seeking Assembly Operators with various levels of experience, including entry level candidates, to join their team at their Lincoln, NE warehouse facility. Assembly candidates will be required to work with a variety of small hand tools and package products. These are temporary-to-hire opportunities. If you meet the qualifications below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Assembly Operator:
• Basic to complex assembly required – might include Die Stamping, wave soldering, and line assembly
• May require cleaning and inspecting of parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable conditions to supervisor
• Maintain work area and equipment within warehouse in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Requirements for our manufacturing client include:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Previous experience in a loud manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred
• Good hand/eye coordination and ability to perform repetitive motions
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
• Ability to use power tools
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods on concrete floor
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We are currently filling positions for 1st shift (Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 3:00pm) 2nd shift (Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 11pm) and 3rd shift (Sunday –Thursday from 11:00pm – 7:00am).
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to contractors after one week of employment.
To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled