If you like working in a team environment and staying busy Adecco wants you! We have a wonderful opportunity with an industry leading company in North Lincoln. You will be working in a temperature controlled clean factory environment. Some exposure to resins, composites, and fiberglass.
Completion of reports
Checking quantity and condition of materials in a precise and accurate manner
Maintain storeroom and related areas
Issue, dispense, and deliver materials, supplies, and equipment on request
Maintain records as required by company procedures and policies
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.
Ability to operate a sit down forklift and delivery truck
2 years recent forklift experience required.