Adecco Staffing will be hosting a Job Fair Friday, 9.18.15 from 12 Noon to 3PM. Location; Schott Pharmaceutical, 30 Lebanon Valley Parkway, Lebanon, PA 17042
*** Adecco is Currently Accepting Applications for Full Time Inspectors in Lebanon PA ***
These positions start on 1st shift for 4-6 weeks and then move to 3rd shift. Hours are: 6PM to 6AM (12 Hour Shift)
Every other weekend on/off. The schedule is as follows: Work Monday & Tuesday: Off Wednesday & Thursday; Work Friday, Saturday, Sunday; Off Monday & Tuesday; Work Wednesdays & Thursdays; OFF Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Type: www.adeccousa.com into your browser and click on APPLY NOW in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Search by zip code: 17601 or enter the Lancaster branch code: 1086.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Inspect, re-inspect, pack, monitor and document production.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
• Perform customer specific packing procedures. Pack product of acceptable quality based on customer accepted criteria.
• Monitor product quality, communicate, document, & react to problems.
• Follow quality procedures.
• Routinely, select samples as directed.
• Responsible for routine daily cleaning of packing area.
• Assist in preparing machines & machine area for a job change.
• Make efficient use of non-production time to meet departmental needs; re-inspect, clean, or assist in other departments.
• Perform all other tasks that may be required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Previous work experience in manufacturing or quality environment preferred.
Lifting: Ability to lift 5 to 10 pounds on a frequent basis. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis (3 to 4 times per 12 hour day).
Communication: Must have effective communication skills.
SCREENINGS: Background checks and drug screens are required for all candidates interested in these positions.
If you are interested, please call us at 717-299-3216 and ask for Barb or Connie. You can get started by completing our on-line application at: www.adeccousa.com.
Please enter our Branch Code: 1086 when selecting an Adecco branch.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled