*** Adecco is Currently Accepting Applications for Fulltime Inspectors on 1st and 3rd Shifts in Lebanon PA ***
Below are the hours for both 1st & 3rd shifts:
• 3rd SHIFT HOURS: Shift: 5:50pm – 6:10am (12 Hour shift). Every other weekend on/off. The schedule is as follows: Work Monday & Tuesday: Off Wednesday & Thursday; Work Friday, Saturday, Sunday; Off Monday & Tuesday; Work Wednesdays & Thursdays; OFF Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
• 1st SHIFT HOURS: Monday through Friday 8am – 4:20pm.
If you, your friends and/or family members are looking for work, please contact 717-299-3216 to schedule a time to meet with a recruiter after completing the Adecco online application:
• Type www.adeccousa.com into your Internet Explorer browser and click on APPLY NOW in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
• Search by zip code: 17601 or enter the Lancaster branch code: 1086.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Inspect, re-inspect, pack, monitor and document production.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES:
• Perform customer specific packing procedures. Pack product of acceptable quality based on customer accepted criteria.
• Monitor product quality, communicate, document, & react to problems.
• Follow quality procedures.
• Routinely, select samples as directed.
• Responsible for routine daily cleaning of packing area.
• Assist in preparing machines & machine area for a job change.
• Make efficient use of non-production time to meet departmental needs; re-inspect, clean, or assist in other departments.
• Perform all other tasks that may be required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Previous work experience in manufacturing or quality environment preferred.
Lifting: Ability to lift 5 to 10 pounds on a frequent basis. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis (3 to 4 times per 12 hour day).
Communication: Must have effective communication skills.
SCREENINGS: Background checks and drug screens are required for all candidates interested in these positions.
If you are interested, please call us at 717-299-3216 and ask for Barb or Connie. You can get started by completing our on-line application at: www.adeccousa.com.
Please enter our Branch Code: 1086 when selecting an Adecco branch.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled