We are recruiting experienced inspectors - packers in Lebanon for temporary to hire job opportunities. These positions are 12-hour shifts which include working 2 weekends per month.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please call 717-299-3216. If you have not completed our online application, please go to www.adeccousa.com and click "Apply Now" in the upper right-hand corner.
Basic Duties: Inspect, pack, monitor and document production.
• Perform customer specific packing procedures.
• Pack product of acceptable quality based on customer accepted criteria.
• Monitor product quality, communicate, document, & react to problems.
• Follow quality reaction procedures.
• Responsible for routine daily cleaning of packing area.
• Assist in preparing machines & machine area for a job change.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous work experience in manufacturing or quality environment required.
• Ability to frequently lift up to 10 pounds and infrequently lift 50 pounds.
• Effective communication skills required.
• Ability to stand for a 12-hour shift.
*** All candidates will be required to take a drug screen and submit to a background check.
If interested and you meet the above requirements, please call our office at 717-299-3216 and complete our online application at adeccousa.com and enter our branch code: 1086.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled