If you meet the qualifications listed below, please click Apply Now! If you have not completed our online application, please go to adeccousa.com and click "Apply Now" in the upper right-hand corner.
Basic Duties: Make machine adjustments and set ups. Provide entry level set-ups with technical support.
• Be fully trained to operate machines safely and efficiently.
• Make minor machine adjustments.
• Assist SU2 with machine set ups or job changes.
• Document downtime and production activity in log records.
• Enter timely data into process control program and follow reaction procedures.
• Ensure machines maintain reference sample criteria.
• Be responsible for SUEs technical performance, training and development.
• Monitor machines during operations; react to alarms or deviations and lead and ensure SUEs react as required.
• Document set up parameters in MPS format.
• Provide input for SUE technical performance counseling and evaluation.
• Be trained to help in the Visual Inspector position.
• Maintain a clean, safe workspace.
• Follow cGMP.
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 2 years SUE or prior machine operator experience.
• Must have sound technical abilities and communication skills. Welding or torch cutting experience preferred.
• Must be able to work with production equipment, follow directions and work independently.
• Ability to work on a one-step platform.
• Ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs on an infrequent basis.
• Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift.
• Ability to work in varied temperatures.
*** All candidates will be required to take a drug screen and submit to a background check.
If interested and you meet the above requirements, please complete our online application at adeccousa.com and enter our branch code: 1086.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled