"IMMEDIATE NEED for Vial Department/Machine Set Up"
Adecco will be hosting a Job Fair 9.18.15 at the client location from 12 Noon to 3pm at Schott Pharmaceutical, 30 Lebanon Valley Parkway, Lebanon, PA 17042
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please click Apply Now! If you have not completed our online application, please go to adeccousa.com and click "Apply Now" in the upper right-hand corner.
Basic Duties: Make machine adjustments and set ups. Provide entry level set-ups with technical support.
1. Be fully trained to operate machines safely and efficiently.
2. Make minor machine adjustments.
3. Assist SU2 with machine set ups or job changes.
4. Document downtime and production activity in log records.
5. Enter timely data into process control program and follow reaction procedures.
6. Ensure machines maintain reference sample criteria.
7. Be responsible for SUE’s technical performance, training and development.
8. Monitor machines during operations; react to alarms or deviations and lead and ensure SUEs react as required.
9. Document set up parameters in MPS format.
10. Provide input for SUE technical performance counseling and evaluation.
11. Be trained to help in the Visual Inspector position.
12. Maintain a clean, safe workspace.
13. Follow cGMP.
14. Perform other assigned tasks.
Education:. High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required.
Experience:. Minimum of 2 years SUE or prior machine operator experience. Must have sound technical abilities and communication skills. Welding or torch cutting experience preferred. Must be able to work with production equipment, follow directions and work independently.
Ability to work on a one-step platform
Ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs on an infrequent basis
Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift
Ability to work in varied temperatures
*** All candidates will be required to take a drug screen and submit to a background check.
If interested and you meet the above requirements, please complete our online application at www.adeccousa.com and enter our branch code: 1086.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled