Experienced Machine Operator. position requires traversing of cable:feeding cable onto large reels; standing, 12 hr shifts, bending, pulling and lifting heavy cables. Fast paced, quick reaction required; good hand/eye coordination and depth perception is required. Attention to detail, initiative to learn and accept new responsibility to become cross-trained in all aspects of ribbon jacketing. Some experience with computers but limited. Assembling cable, inspecting, packing, loading and recent forklift experience needed. This is a very physical job. Needs to be a good team player and have flexibility with work schedule to work overtime as needed. Day and night positions available!
All candidates must be able to meet the following:
1) Must pass criminal background check
2) Must pass drug test
3) High School Graduate or GED that can be verified
4) Must have 2 years of machine operating/quality control/packing/detailed inspection operations experience in a controlled manufacturing environment required in the last five years.
5) Must have 2 years of recent forklift experience.
6) Must be able to provide 7 years of work history that can be verification
Apply online at adeccousa.com. Branch 2197. If you already have an application with Adecco, please contact the Hickory Branch Office at 828-327-7152 to inquire. Only qualified applicants will be considered for these positions.
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid holidays (based on hours accrued)