Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a packer position in Hickory, NC. This is a temporary opportunity, with the potential to be hired on. As a packer you will be responsible for packing material in canisters and boxes, applying labels, and quality. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this packer job include:
• Applies labels to lid for canisters
• Applies bottom UPC label to canister
• Unloads material from box and inspects for correct edge quality and contamination
• Loads the material into the designated cup on conveyor to feed into the machine
• Removes tape rolls from the robot conveyor after the application
• Cleans/vacuums excessive chemical from edges
• Places cleaned roll into plastic canister, applies lid and seals
• Packs canister into specified box or display carton
• Performs any other duties or assignments made by Shift Manager
• At least 6 months of recent verifiable work history
We have 12 hour day shift positions open working a rotating shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these packing positions in Hickory, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
At least 6 months recent verifiable work history