Adecco is seeking to hire Banquet Servers to work at various events in Shreveport, LA. Banquet Servers are responsible for providing outstanding customer service by serving patrons food and beverages. The goal is to deliver consistent performance that achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge customer immediately with a smile.
- Monitor tables closely and be attentive to guests’ needs.
- Clear empty plates and glasses from tables and place quickly in bus carts.
- Prepare sections and side stations, i.e., make sure tables are cleaned and set properly.
- Prepare silverware neatly and quickly at table.
- Clean area when finished preparing.
- Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris.
Qualifications: Must present a neat and professional appearance. Work requires interactions with customers, public and co-workers. Work requires teamwork with other staff members.
Fast paced, high volume environment involving constant public. Also, requires carrying serving trays weighing up to 15 lbs., and may require lifting bus tubs weighing up to 40 lbs. Shifts may vary based on business needs.
Pay for this position is $8.00 per hour. Hours Part Time
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Banquet Server job in Shreveport, LA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable.