Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Welder job in Shreveport, LA. This is a long-term opportunity. As a Welder you will prepare, arrange, fit and assemble a variety of materials and components using a variety of weld processes. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Welder:
• Apply all types of welding processes (tig, stick, & flux core) to various parts, assemblies, and components
• Possess skills to successfully interpret and execute production using drawings, blue prints, planning, and general methods
• Operate various material-moving equipment (forklifts, jib / gantry cranes, etc.) and use of a wide variety of associated shop equipment
• Be a flexible team player and participate with problem solving and continuous improvements
• High School Diploma / GED
• Graduate of an accredited welding program OR a minimum 2 years of industrial / construction or related commercial welding experience
Starting of Pay $14.00 per hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Welder position in Shreveport, LA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
High School Diploma or equivalent