Adecco better work better life~ Seeking a Full Life-Cycle Bi-lingual Spanish and English Recruiter Coordinator looking to make a long term commitment and eager for a career opportunity for the San Jose area! Individual must able and willing to travel between California and Mexico per the clients needs. Additionally, this position may require travel to recruiting events! Average travel time 20% during peak times.
TO APPLY: please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Schedule all candidate interviews, including arranging air travel, hotel, and car when applicable.
• Provide interview guides for interviewers.
• Process candidate expense reports when applicable.
• Maintain interview schedule
• Send interview feedback form and compile results
• Greet all incoming applicants and escort them to interview where applicable
• Send pre-employment paper and transition completed paperwork to the designated HR Representative
• Update applicant database as needed
• Draft offer letters, having Recruiter sign off and approval prior to sending
• Partner with background check vendor to ensure compliance
• Send candidate assessments when applicable
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION
• High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of administrative experience with at least 1 year in a recruitment environment strongly preferred.
• MUST speak, write, read ENGLSH and SPANISH fluently.
• MUST be willing to travel to Mexico.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Adecco Better Work Better Life motto is driven by our commitment to finding great people, great jobs! We are a Global company with opportunity for personal growth within our organization. We pride our selves on our goal to be Ready Every Day and do +1 More great thing to be successful! We reward our team with the following benefits: Recruiter Incentive Plan, up to 18 days Paid Time Off (accrued), 6% 401K Match, competitive medical benefit plans and special colleague resources.