Wine Jobs - Bottling Operator
Adecco is currently seeking bottling line workers to work for the following premier wineries in Geyserville and Oakville This is an exciting temporary position. If you meet the following qualifications below please Apply Now!
Wine Job - Bottling Operator responsibilities are:
• Attend to the operation of moderately complex bottling equipment (ex. fillers, palletizers, recycling machinery, etc.)
• Load correct packaging materials into the machinery
• May be responsible for routine production reporting
• Occasionally drive forklift
• Observes, identifies, and corrects current and potential problems with line equipment and communicates to the appropriate person.
• Responsible for general housekeeping duties and maintaining a sanitary work area
Requirements for Bottling Operator - Wine Job include:
• Must be able to communicate both verbal/written in the English language
• May require handling hazardous materials on an occasional basis
• Involves exposure to hazardous conditions
• Irregular shifts, including swing, nights and overtime may be required
• Excessive standing/walking; frequent bending, going up/down stairs and ladders
• May be required to carry/move equipment and supplies
• Requires alertness and the ability to quickly respond to equipment malfunctions
• Must be able to lift and occasionally carry 50 lbs
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Makes it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on www.adeccoUSA.com; to be considered for this position or any other winery opportunities with Adecco. You can also call us directly at 707 259-1398 to speak with a recruiter! Must be able to pass drug/background EOE
se habla espanol