Indirect Sales Representative – Business to Business Sales
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced salesperson in Boise, Id. This position is a temporary to hire job opportunity. Team members are responsible for meeting and exceeding sales quota, outbound calling, opportunity identification and building consultative, long-term relationships with customers and partners. Successful candidates will enjoy working with a great team, competitive pay, flexible work schedules and a casual dress environment! If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Indirect Sales Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Must meet and exceed sales quota.
• Responsible for pipeline/deal/opportunity management.
• Will forecast revenue.
• Responsible for conducting outbound calls to potential and established customers on a daily basis.
• Must close sales and overcome customer objections.
• Establish and expand relationships with key decision makers.
• Work closely with field representatives to maximize revenue potential.
• Responsible for calling and qualifying leads.
• Consistent and effective use of CRM tool (Salesforce).
• Must be a team player and have the ability to work well cross functionally
Sales representative candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 2-3 years of business to business sales
• Must have excellent phone communication and etiquette, facilitating large volume of daily calls.
• Prioritize and adjust to changing demands of the position
• Previous experience with a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
• Prior technical sales a plus
We have openings on Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay for this position is $14/hr plus bonus. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
If you are ambitious, enjoy working on a team, and have the ability to exceed sales quotas this position is for you.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled