Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search fill reading assistant jobs in Louisville, KY. This is a temporary seasonal opportunity. The reading assistant will be responsible for assisting teachers as they grade papers, filing the tests, sharpening pencils, sorting tests, and proctoring the test grading. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this reading assistant job include:
• Support teachers as they grade AP exams
• Prepare test materials for grading
• Verify accuracy and legibility of grading sheets
• deliver and distribute test materials as instructed by supervisor
• Ability to work 8 consecutive days, including Saturday and Sunday
• 80% passing grade on training module
The pay rate is $8.50 and the shift is from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM at the Louisville International Convention Center. Session 1 is from May 30 - June 7 and Session 2 is June 8- June 15. You may choose to work one or both sessions and some positions begin as early at May 25th. Lunch is provided for free, but you must accommodate parking on your own.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Reading assistant job in Louisville, KY area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.