Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search fill hallway assistant jobs in Louisville, KY. This is a temporary seasonal opportunity. The hallway assistant will be responsible for unloading all tests from the delivery trucks to the proctor room, moving boxes throughout the facility, shipping boxes, and maintaining a filing system. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this hallway assistant job include:
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds continuously
• Prepare test materials for grading
• maintain order in the storage room
• load and unload trucks, pack and unpack boxes
• Ability to work 11 consecutive days, including Saturday and Sunday
• 80% passing grade on training module
The pay rate is 8.85 and the shift is from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM at the Louisville International Convention Center. Session 1 is from May 25- June 8 and Session 2 is June 5-16. You may choose to work on of the sessions. Lunch is provided for free, but you must accommodate parking on your own.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Reading assistant job in Louisville, KY area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.