A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Canandaigua NY for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
• Picking orders
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2+ years of recent forklift operations experience
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Current Forklift operator certification – preferred
• A valid state-issued driver’s License
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
• Resume required
We have openings on second shift!
Pay for this position is starting at 12/hr overtime as needed. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.