Our client in Norfolk VA is seeking an experienced International Compensation and Benefits Analyst who will conduct analysis and create materials to support the Company's international employees. The position will be a resource to all divisions that have international employees and give guidance on international compensation and benefits policies. The primary areas of focus for this position will be Europe and Canada.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Support and maintain the Company's international compensation policies and procedures including but not limited to salary structures, job descriptions and job evaluations
- Administers benefit plans for multiple countries
- Responsible for the annual merit cycle for international employees
- Participates in International market surveys and provides analysis of results
- Develops compensation and benefits communications for international employees taking into consideration the cultural differences between countries
- Provide customer service to international employees regarding eligibility, enrollment in benefit plans and all benefit related inquiries
- Responsible for understanding and researching foreign rules and regulations
- Supports domestic compensation and benefits projects as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three to five years of related international experience required.
- Understanding of foreign labor laws and regulations.
- CCP or GRP certification or course work completed towards CCP or GRP preferred.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals taking into consideration cultural differences between countries.
- Must be skilled in use of analytical tools including Excel.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and process documents.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as the employee works in an office environment, in an individual work station, using telephone and computer. Employee may be required to work evenings and weekends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, marital status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, creed, color, national origin, Acquired-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-Related Complex (ARC) or disability.